Thursday, September 11, 2008

MA! The meatloaf!

To our valued Shareholders,


I personally write to inform you that our operations in the 1775 mission have been compromised beyond repair. Shortly we will begin to pull out RealWorld personnel and Green Card contemporaries. Due to the insurgency and growing resistance of the people in general to our operations our ability to turn profit and meet quotas is being grossly prohibited. Sabotage has decreased our output by 38% and many workers don't even show to work. Many of our off world personnel have also gone native, so to speak, much more than normally allowed and has also contributed to decrease in output. Many of the world's leaders are also unresponsive or incapable of maintaining a hold on their people. This may appear to be a major setback, but I wanted to assure you that we have new tech in the pipeline to reduce power usage of our portal creation and widening, so that by the 3rd quarter of the next fiscal year we will have more output than the past three years combined. It will also facilitate our security situations in all Alterworlds, allowing more rapid deployment of our Grey Card Brigade to flash points. This may be the dark cloud but I can assure you that the silver lining will out shine it.

Josh Finkenheimer,
C.E.O. Mattel Corporation

_________________________________________

"Sally! Get the 1775 world on the phone. Jefferson's line. I wanna let that fool know personally that his near future is about to be less secure."

No comments: