Thursday, September 11, 2008
My Terms
You cannot talk to me like this! I decide how successful you become. You need me more than I you. I cannot convert all of society’s beliefs in days, or months for that matter. I need more time. They will come around, I promise you. We have an agreement and I will not break that. I have no doubt that they will eventually see things the way you and I see them. These things need to get done my way and on my terms. You cannot compromise this, because I can assure you there is no one else in my position more willing than I to do business with you. In time we will have complete control, they will be like our puppets on strings, and we will be the puppet masters. Telling them what to do and what to think, but, for the time being I have to pander to the people that gave me this position.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment