Thursday, September 11, 2008

Where can I get my Symphy No.14 ringtone?

This is not going to do. I do NOT enjoy having to directly handle matters on Alterworlds. You all need to tighten up your ships. This is no way to run a business venture, if our profits and supply continue to be interrupted I have no issue with letting our contracted barbarian horde loose on your pretty little world. It is of little consequence to me. The small-mindedness of you peasants is grating on my fragile sensibilities. Last I checked you were a popular President; get started on your cult of personality. People do not change, they have not, and I highly doubt the future will change this fact. They are still as easy to manipulate as ever, if you need technology to manipulate votes talk to my liaisons because we have plenty and if it settles down your mob to be given the idea of self-government I will gladly pay for that tech. Bottom line Jefferson, your inability to reign in your people is tantamount to you digging your own grave for me.

No comments: